Best Hair Straighteners in India: Due to our heavy schedule we travel a lot and our hair becomes full and Fizzy. To maintain our hair smooth and bouncy we do straightening to our hair. But before choosing the best straightener you have to look into some features. Depending on the type of your hair you have to choose the straightener. We have to care before choosing the straightener because some straighteners may damage your hair.
To choose the best straightener here I will provide you with some guidelines. You have to keep some factors on your mind to choose the best straightener. They are hair type, plates, the width of plates, temperature, grip, and some other factors. Now let us discuss in detail each factor.
Best Hair Straighteners in India
1. Philips HP8302 Essential Selfie Straightener
No products found.
2. Philips HP8316/00 Kerashine Hair Straightener
No products found.
3. Philips Styling Kit with Straightener
- 210°C professional styling temperature
- Gentle drying power of 1000W for beautiful results
- Narrow concentrator for focused airflow
- Fast heat up time, ready to use in 60 seconds
4. Havells HC4045 5 in 1 Hair Styler
- 2 year Guarantee
- 24 hour home service. Customer complaints can be logged contact_us on: [ 1800 103 1313] [1800 11 0303]
- Ceramic coated plates , Cord Length :1.8 m , Number of Temperature Settings: 1
- Highest temperature is 190 degree Celsius
5. VEGA Adore Hair Straightener
No products found.
6. Kemei KM-329 Professional Hair Straightener
- Heavy duty and maintenance free
- Corded device and hair straightener
- Multi-purpose use
- 1.6 cord length
7. Braun Satin Hair Straightener
- Colour saver technology, IONTEC technology, moisture level balance, nanoglide ceramic floating plates, anti-static styling
- Temperature range from 130 degree Celsius to 200 degree Celsius
- Auto shut off, cool touch and memory function
- Heat up tome of 40 seconds
8. VEGA Trendy Hair Straightener
- Ceramic coated floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch with LED level indicator / Heats up in less than 60 seconds
- Adjustable temperature settings - (150ᴼ C- 230ᴼ C)
- Easy lock system and 360° Swivel cord. Cord Length 1.6 m
9. Philips BHS384 Selfie Straightener
- SlikPro Care for less heat exposure
- Ceramic plates for smooth gliding
- 2 professional temperature settings, Handle lock: Yes
- Hair straightener fast heat up in 60 seconds
10. Philips Kerashine Temperature Control
- SlikPro Care for less heat exposure. Wide Plates: 47x75mm
- Keratin infused ceramic plates for ultrasmooth gliding and Extra wide plates for thick & long hair
- NOTE : Philips Straightener is equipped with a special ION functionality to provide you frizz-free smooth hair. When this function is on, it is normal to hear a sizzling sound coming from your straightener. You may also get a strange smell. However, this is is nothing to worry about. The straightener is still safe to use
- 2 professional temperature settings
How to Choose Best Hair Straighteners in India
1. Hair type:
This is a major factor to check before choosing the straightener. Because some straighteners will have high temperatures, if your hair doesn’t support high temperature it leads to damage. Each and every person has a different hair type. Let us discuss each and every hair type.
- Thick Hair: For thick hair, there will be more volume. Due to heavy volume, the straightener should have a high temperature with broad plates to straighten the hair. If you straighten the hair with the lower end part of the straightener then you are repeating with the hair portion. So that your hair starts damaging.
- Fine Hair: If your hair strands are weak then it is called fine hair. For fine hair, there is no need of using the straightener at high temperatures. Because fine hair will get straighten with medium temperature itself.
- Curled Hair: For curled hair, I prefer not to use a straightener. But if you wanted to do them do it rarely. And don’t forget to use hair protectants while straightening. And for this type of hair better to prefer round edges so that you can protect your hair from damage.
- Chemically Treated Hair: For this type of hair we have to care very carefully. We have to use the straightener with low temperatures and quality blades. Better to choose a temperature lower than 230° for this type of temperature.
We have straighteners with different plate sizes. Based on our hair type and ease of use we have to select the best straightener. And each plate is prepared with different coatings. So choose the correct Material for the plates to avoid damaged hair. Let us discuss the different coatings of plates:
- Tourmaline Plates: This is one of the best coated material for the plates. This Tourmaline coating will produce negative ions from the plate and these negative ions counter with positive ions from the damaged and dry hair. This ion technology will protect from hair damage and the infrared heat from the plates makes your hair look smooth and shine.
- Solid Ceramic Plates: If your hair is Fizzy and rough then this is the perfect plate to choose. Because these solid ceramic plates give heat to plates evenly and maintain a constant temperature.
- Titanium Plates: Titanium plates highly heat conductive and very durable. So the plates get heat up fast and your job will complete immediately with high quality. So be careful while using this type os plates because the have high temperatures
3. Plate Width:
There are many hair straighteners of different sizes and shapes. The straightener may be wide or narrow. And each one affects the hair in a different way. So for a better idea, I will give you some better options. If you use your straightener while traveling then better to choose with narrow plates. And if your hair is long and thick then better to choose the plates with a wider one. For short hair choose the plates between 2.5cm to 3cm. If your is medium then choose the plates between 3cm and 4cm. And for long hair no doubt you have to choose with 6cm.
Based on your type you have to choose the temperature of the straightener. If your hair is weak and you choose with high temperature then it will start burning and damaged hair. It means for damaged and fine hair don’t use with high temperatures better to go with low temperatures. The low temperature in the sense goes with 180°. For thick hair, you can choose the straightener with temperatures between 190° and 210°.
5. Grip and Weight:
Before buying a straightener you should also have a look at the weight. It means If the straightener is heavy then you can’t do straightening for more time and it feels bulky to handle. And also if you choose a small straightener then your arms will get strain. And also they will get broken very fastly. Other than weight, straightening your hair grip is also an important thing. You have to choose the better grip size according to your hands to handle it best.
These are things to consider before choosing the best straightener. Now you can choose the best straightener according to your hair.