Best Inverter in India: India is one of the most developing countries in the world. Even though our country is developing power cuts are the major problem in villages and remote control areas. We are living in a world where everything is dependent on electricity.
Due to heavy rains, thundering and technical problems we face power cuts. So to solve this problem we need a power backup so that we get the power supply when there is a power cut. The best power backup for your home is an inverter, which will give a power supply to your home when there is no power. It gives a power supply for at least five hours.
Inverter means it is an electrical device that stores AC voltage to give power supply to the appliances by using a DC voltage. By using this inverter we can run a TV, refrigerator, fans, tube lights, etc… It is a useful and best power backup for home. The battery of the inverter will be around 180ah starting from 100ah. It gives continuous supply and when the voltage reaches 10.5 volts the inverter turns off. So to give the stability and supply of current we have to choose an inverter with better battery backup.
What is the Best Battery Combination for a Inverter?
Based on our use and how much electricity we are consuming the battery life and strength of the inverter depends. To have a long time battery charge for an inverter choose deeply marine batteries, whereas for basic usage use cycle batteries. However to have high capacity and capability the cost will be high. So better to choose an inverter with 24 voltage so that it will be better for our convenience. Anyway inverters which are cheap doesn’t work well and they don’t stay for a long time. So choosing an inverter with the correct combination of batteries is very important while purchasing an inverter.
5 Best Inverter in India
1. Luminous Zelio 1100
- 150 Ah Tubular Battery
- Luminous Trolley
Luminous is a household name in India as far as inverters are concerned. Its features make it one of the ideal inverters for Indian homes.
This Luminous Zelio 1100 inverter is a sine wave inverter with a rated power capacity of 756 watts.
Hence, it is an ideal appliance to power up to three ceiling fans, an LED TV, and three tube lights. Thus, it should satisfy the requirements of a standard Indian household.
2. Luminous Zelio Inverter UPS
- Maximum bulb load - 756 watt, capacity – 900 VA; Running Load :- 3 CFL, 3 Tube light, 3 Ceiling Fan, 1 Television, 1 air Cooler
- Automatic temperature control via fan. 32-bit processor
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, Reverse polarity & Input mains protection through MCB.
- LED Display for status of Power back-up / battery charging time in Hours and Minute
Luminous Zelio UPS is India’s most intelligent Home UPS which comes with various modern features in terms of safety, usability, and protection. This product is a pure digital sine-wave type of inverter which you can use for high powered appliances or for running multiple devices.
Works best to keep safe for sensitive appliances with its sine-wave output. This inverter uses a single battery system (supports up to 200 AH) with 756 Watts / 900 VA rated power. With this inverter, you can run the load of 3 CFL, 3 ceiling fans, 3 tube lights, 1 television & 1 air cooler/refrigerator during power outages.
3. Luminous Zolt 1100V Inverter
- Faster charging and efficient Sine Wave Inverter with capacity – 900 VA and 756W rated power. Equipped with maintenance reminder for battery water level checks.
- Intelligent Home UPS with 32 bit DSP Processor that learns and optimizes the back-up & battery charging based on load supply and requirements. Bypass Switch ensure direct power supply from mains to household in case of any fault in system.
- Intuitive LCD Display for various essential indications like back-up time, charging time (in hrs & mins), main on, eco/ups mode, system fault, and battery water level. Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF).
- Safety Alarm to provide safe solution for appliances in case of short circuit. Noiseless operation with the help of low harmonic distortion.
Luminous Power Technologies is an Indian company and founded in 1988. Their first inverter was manufactured in 1991. The company received several awards and rewards.
It is the leading power and electrical specialist. Also, their products are exported to other countries. The list of their products includes UPS & Inverter, inverter batteries, stabilizers, fans, lighting, wires, switches.
Luminous 1100 Sine Wave inverter operates in dual mode Eco/UPS. UPS mode ensures the safety of appliances like a computer while the Eco mode voltage range is extended, and battery usage is reduced.
4. Microtek Ups Inverter
- Input voltage (standard range) 100 v - 300 v; Charging Current (Standard) : 10 Amps ± 1 Amps
- Output Power- 760 Watts. Rated Capacity- 950 VA; Efficiency (Battery Mode) > 80%
- Warranty 2 years
- Smart overload sense and short circuit protection
Microtek, one of the best inverter manufacturers out there, has made the Sebz very power-efficient. It manages the electricity supply so well that the inverter can keep your devices safe and stay free from damage at the same time.
Firstly, this inverter from Microtek has a high VA rating, and it can, thus, power most of your appliances.
Of course, having an inverter only powering a lot of devices wouldn’t be enough. The additional Micro Controller makes the best use of the high capacity. It optimizes the power supply so that everything is distributed efficiently. Thus, the inverter can adapt to most situations with ease. Furthermore, the UPS contains a built-in electronic protection circuit. This circuit protects the batteries from deep discharges or overcharging.
5. V-Guard Prime 1150 Digital Inverter UPS
- Pure Sinewave Output that is ideal for the loads of sophisticated electronic equipment
- Battery water topping reminder to avoid last-minute hassles
- High Performance Selection Switch to control performance
- Battery Gravity Builder that keeps your battery healthy and enhances longevity
For a very long time, V-Guard has been an epitome for stabilizers, inverters, and UPS products in India.
The V-Guard Prime 1150 can accommodate Tubular, Flat Plate, or SMF type of external batteries. The range of these batteries is 80 to 230 AH. While the recharge time is dependent on the batteries chosen, it also comes with the dual-mode operation. This lets you switch between the device being a UPS for laptops or desktops to being a normal inverter for general appliances
6. Luminous Ecowatt 650 Inverter
- Battery feature: extra thick plates ensure long lifespecial alloy - very low battery maintenancevery good charge acceptance- suitable for frequent power cutslevel indicators enable easy maintenance
- Inverter feature: battery charging commences even at input voltage as low as 110v acfour selectable charging profiles customized to different battery typesintelligent thermal management system keeps your system cool and shuts down the system during over temperature conditionno - load shutdown and auto holiday mode preserves battery charge leading to longer battery life
- Battery dry weight: 29.5 Kg, filled weight: 44.5(Backup time 400 w: 2 hr 50 min)
- Inverter dimension: 27.5 X 26.2 X 12 cm, battery dimension: 500 x 220 x 258 mm
Luminous Eco watt 650 is the best home inverter with a battery. Luminous is the leading brand of India in Inverter UPS. Their Eco watt inverter series is the number one selling home inverter UPS product. Best in it is the technology like advanced PCB programming, Microprocessor-based design, and its FSW transformer. It is a highly efficient inverter, does not create humming noise, and consumes less energy.
The Best part of this inverter is that it comes along with Battery. You need not purchase an extra battery for it. It can take a higher load. Another best feature is the thermal management of this product. It shut down the system during the over-temperature condition.
How to Choose Best Inverter in India
So when we think of purchasing an inverter we will get confused to choose the best inverter. So I will guide you to purchase the best inverter by giving some guidelines. These guidelines will give you an idea of choosing the best inverter with the best features. They are :
The inverter we are choosing must have better compatibility of battery capacity, then the Inverter will give optimum output like quality and performance.
- Battery Type
Coming to Indian inverters there are three types of batteries. So that the inverter should perform better performance with all these batteries. The three types of batteries are tabular battery, flat plate battery, and maintenance-free battery. So better to purchase a battery first so that we can buy an inverter that will be compatible with the battery. So this makes the best inverter and battery combination for the home.
Inverters work in two ways like a conversion from AC to DC current and they also play an important role in stabilizing the voltage. So if the inverter is capable of these features then the appliances will be safe from the Voltage fluctuations. Some of the modern inverters can also work as UPS. So if you have these features It will be helpful for the appliances to be damaged and the switching time during a power cut is also better.
Protection is an important part when there are highly expensive batteries are there in an inverter. If you have protection for your inverter the battery life can be extended. So that the battery can be secured from short-circuit, overload, discharging, and overcharging.
If the inverter has a better display of indicators then it will be the best feature for an inverter. Because when the battery is overload it will give some audio signals so that we will aware of it. These indicators will display the water level and also the battery level. To give an optimum output and performance an inverter should be the latest technology of chips in it. Some of the Inverters will charge automatically by the battery level of the inverter. Some of the Inverters like hybrid inverters charge through energy or power that comes from solar.
- Bypass switch
Some of the Inverters will break down due to less maintenance and no proper functionalities. So if we have this Bypass switch without the help of an inverter the power supply will be given to the appliances without any trouble. So this is a necessary feature for an inverter for better functioning.
Based on the requirements the capacity will vary. For a basic power supply for the appliances, we need around 330 watts of power, which means we need 470 volt-amperes capacity for an inverter. It means the high capacity of the Inverter will be provided with more backup. So this helps you to choose the best backup for your home.
These are the features that will help you to buy the best inverter for your home. Now the job will be easy to select the Inverter but you are left with some of the calculations. Some of the tips that will be helpful for your calculations are
- Select the appliances that you need to connect with the Inverter.
- Calculate the consumption of power of each appliance.
- Then calculate the capacity of power consumption of appliances.
- Select for how many hours you need backup.
- Then choose the better branded inverter for better battery backup.