Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh: Is your friend needed the best laptop? As a student are you facing a problem in operating your laptop with low RAM? Do you have more software to operate on your laptop? Are you doing work on websites and trying to upload more data? Are you feeling the slowness on your laptop while working?
Then go for the Best Gaming Laptop under 1 lakh
Laptops are the required devices for many people nowadays. Mainly the college students who are studying based on online courses and software needed it most. They are trying to purchase the best one available in the market for the lowest price possible.
As students cannot invest more money while studying to purchase the laptops. They are searching for the best one which can get in their budget. We are here for all of them who are interested in researching and purchasing the best laptops under 1 lakh.
We hope this article will be so helpful for the one who is very much fascinated by purchasing the best laptops in India 2021. We are here to provide the best possible parameters which you can consider while purchasing the best laptop under 100000.
Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh Rupees 2021
1. ASUS ZenBook Duo UX481 Intel Core i5
This laptop from ASUS houses the 10th-Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor with 1.6 GHz [6M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz of turbo speed] at its heart. The Graphics on this laptop are handled by NVIDIA GeForce MX 250 GDDR5 co-processor with 2 GB of VRAM. As for the Memory and Storage, you gain 8 GB of LPDDR3 onboard RAM with 2133 MHz of frequency and 512 GB of Solid-State Drive Storage.
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1.6 GHz (6M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- Memory & Storage: 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 on board RAM with| Storage: PCIe Gen3x2 NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD
- Graphics: Discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GDDR5 2GB VRAM
- Display: 14” LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Anti-Glare Display, 3.5mm-thin bezel with 90% screen-to-body ratio, 178 Degree wide-view technology, 100% sRGB, PANTONE Validated
You can unleash your creative skills with ASUS. It comes with Intel Core i5 10210U 10th generation processor, which provides you excellent speed without lagging. This product comes with 8GB DDR3 RAM with PCle Gen 3×2 512 GB M2 SSD; just the perfect storage capacity you need.
2. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Laptop
It comes with a Core i7 processor. You get 8GB of RAM and Windows 10 pre-loaded on the laptop. GPU boost the performance in high definition. It’s created with the latest technology and support direct X12 features to deliver super-fast, smooth gameplay.
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor, 2.6 GHz (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads)
- Access to over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows 10
- One-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass that’s included with the purchase of your device
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
It has standard 32 GB of memory up-gradation for faster speed. The reversible USB-C gives you easier device connections and hyper-fast data transfer. Its array microphone helps to filter out noise for clear voice recording.
3. ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 4600HS Processor, 3.0 GHz (8MB Cache, up to 4.0 GHz, 6 Cores, 12 Threads)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 3200MHz onboard RAM, Upgradeable up to 24GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Graphics: Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti GDDR6 4GB VRAM
- Display: 14-inch (16:9) Full HD (1920 x 1080), 300 nits Brightness, Anti-Glare IPS-level panel, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 100% sRGB, Pantone Validated, Adaptive sync, 85% screen-to-body ratio
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 is a compact gaming monster capable of dishing out one of the most potent gaming performances. Besides its stunning performances, the laptop comes has an enchanting appearance.
Though compact, this laptop is a sturdy one, as it comes with a magnesium alloy body. The Anime Matrix feature opens up a big LED canvas inviting you to design, write, or play with. The Animation mode comes with pre-loaded GIF, and also allows you to create fresh ones and use them.
4. Lenovo Legion Y540
- Processor: 9th Generation Core Intel I5-9300H, 2.4 Ghz base speed, 4.1 Ghz max speed, 4 Cores, 8Mb Smart Cache
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1920X1080) full HD display | Anti Glare technology | 60Hz refresh rate | 250 Nits Brightness | IPS Display
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM | Storage: 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
The best laptop under 1 lakh rupees is the Lenovo Legion Y40. It has many great features that will impress you. It runs a 9th generation Intel i5 processor. The processor is very advanced as it is the 9th generation so it is one of the latest laptop processors in the line. This laptop has an 8 GB RAM with a 1 TB hard drive. It is very fast because it has a high amount of RAM. It runs a Windows 10 operating system.
5. HP Omen 9th Gen Intel Core i5
- 2.60GHz Intel Core i7-9750H 9th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB 7200rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB Graphics
Omen is a premium gaming laptop line-up produced by HP. This laptop comes with the best specification and design you can expect under this price. The laptop comes equipped with the specification you do not expect. It stands out in gaming specs as well as performance.
The laptop comes with two storage options. You get traditional storage of 1TB AND 256GB of SSD storage. It would help you to keep the OS in SSD and games in HDD for quick and seamless gaming performance. Though, storing the games in HDD might not be that useful for gamers, as it takes more time to load the game every time.
The Omen series is also known for its long-lasting battery. It offers as long as 12-hours of battery with a single charging. So, on media, you can expect this much of Battery runtime.
6. Lenovo Y520 15.6-inch Laptop
- Upto 3.8GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ 7th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB Serial ATA hard drive with 128GB SSD
- 15.6-inch screen, N17P-G0 4GB Graphics
Lenovo Laptop has a trustful name in the market. It meets all the needs for the gamer that gives the late-night gaming sessions held with lighted gaming controls. This laptop offers extreme gaming performance with a powerful NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU cards. Along with this, the 15.6- inch laptop screen has an anti-glare display with IPS technology.
Thermal cooling settings fight with heat generated by the gaming laptop. It keeps the temperature of the laptop under control through its placement of fans. Further, it indulges you completely in gaming atmos with the notification function of quests.
7. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H (2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB); Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6 Inch FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
All in all this laptop gives tough competition to our ASUS pick above considering the stark difference in price and some awesome features which you might not find in any other laptops.
I will say that the thermals are better as compared to Dell G5 gaming and few other laptops, these HP gaming have increased airflow and a larger effective outlet area just at the bottom front.
8. MSI GF65 Thin Intel Core i7
- Intel Core i7-10750H 10th Gen processor, upto 5 GHz
- Pre-loaded Windows 10, Home, 64Bit operating system with lifetime validity
- 15.6" FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 120Hz Thin Bezel
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 RAM, 2666Mhz with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660ti, 6GB Graphics | Storage: 512GB NVMe M.2 SSD
GL65 is one of the best MSI laptops ever made. It has all the features of a gaming laptop, but its design is clean, and the colors are damp. So, it does not attract any attention to itself, making it perfect for office or college use.
The laptop has a full 15.6-inch display, and it has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. It is capable of delivering colors and details with supreme accuracy. Moreover, the bezels are skinny on all fronts, which makes the display pop out. Overall, playing games is bliss on this machine.
9. Dell G3 3500 Gaming Laptop
- Processor:10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores)
- Memory & Storage:8GB DDR4,Dual Channel 2933MHz | 512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Display:15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 120Hz 250 nits WVA Anti- Glare LED Backlit Narrow Border Display
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 | Game Shift Technology
Engineered with the 10th-Gen Intel Core i7 processors, this desktop-caliber gaming laptop from Dell is the best laptop under 1 Lakh for gaming. Boosted by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, the frames come out with crystal-clear details and offer smooth gameplay.
It is backed by 8 Gigs of RAM to smoothly process multiple applications without having to think about load times, and smooth transitions. The 2 narrow-sided borders, along with wide-viewing angles, enhance the displayed output -giving you life-like visuals with every snap.
How to Choose the Best Laptops under 1 Lakh?
- Screen size
The screen size is important for one who works for a longer time on laptops. The less the screen size the more discomfort able they feel. The more the size the heavy the laptop will be. The touch screen is not much important as students don’t use it more. Choose the best laptops under 1 lakh with a medium screen size which can help you a lot.
The processor of the upgraded version will make the laptop function faster. The intel core processor is the most important one chosen by the students and even employees. But it may cost more when you go for the latest generation processor laptops. Coming to the one kind of processor AMD is the best in high end models. As you are trying to purchase the best gaming laptop under 1 lakh choose the processor which gives you faster operation.
Storage is the main thing to consider for laptops. As the files will be stored for a longer duration the GB of internal memory storage should be more.
- Hard drive
1 TB hard drive is the best one to choose as it gives more space to save your files. The latest laptops are providing either 512 GB or 1 TB hard drive as capacity. Choose the best gaming laptop in India under 1 lakh with more hard drive capacity.
This is the extra drive being provided nowadays 256 GB will fulfill your need.
RAM became the most important thing being considered while purchasing the best laptops in India in 2021. Many companies are launching their products with more GB possible RAM. This can help people like students mainly who can operate it as fast as they can and complete their assignments. The people who are doing work from home also needed this feature a lot.
As they mostly work on Citrix and attend calls on zoom or skype the operation should be fast. The more the RAM the more the price will be. Nowadays companies are providing 8 GB RAM and also making the option to extend it more for even a lot of GB as possibility in the future. Hence go for the laptop with RAM in your budget.
The material of the laptop should be stronger as once you purchase it you will use it for a longer time. The strong the material is the more the days you can use it.
As the name itself indicates that you will carry it on your lap mostly. So the weight matters, it should not be more weight and so you will also feel free while carrying it. Choose the best laptop under 100000 which gives you enough carrying weight options.
Price for gaming laptops will cost more. The more the storage or RAM or latest version processor the more the price will be. As you have kept the maximum limit as 1 lakh you can go for various company models available in the market and can choose one in your budget.
- Online purchase
Online purchasing is the best option available now. At one place you can see various company products compare them in different online web market spaces and can purchase the best one. Amazon Great India sale and flip kart big billion sale and many such offer zones are available online. You can choose the best gaming laptop in India under 1 lakh at the lowest cost possible during this time.