Best Laptops under 25000: There are many features in a laptop to check. If you have no clarity on what features you have to select a laptop then it is quite hard to choose a particular laptop. At first, you have to know for what purpose you are buying a laptop and what features you need for your job. Just make a clear note on preference, why you need a laptop? Is it for normal use, or for gaming purposes, or for development? This clarity makes you choose the best laptop.
I suppose you cannot afford more money to buy a laptop. Then think about the particular budget that you can afford for a laptop. I think you will be surprised if I say that you can have the best laptops under 25000 with a good processor. Yes, you will get a laptop under 25000 under the preferred qualities you need. This budget friendly laptop allows you to watch movies, play games, develop programs and etc. It seems troublesome to choose a laptop under this budget, but it is quite easy. In this budget also the laptop gives good performance and battery life.
The below 3 aspects are crucial to consider before choosing the best laptops under 25000:
Based on your work the storage space required is Decidable. But you should have minimum storage available on your laptop. You can choose an HDD or SSD. SSD works faster when compared to HDD. Under this budget, you will also get Storage space with 1TB and HDD also. This makes the laptop to store movies, songs, files, pictures, and files. And you access them anytime whenever you want to open them. If you feel that the storage is becoming full then you can store them in a Hard drive which makes the storage not look heavy.
The central processing unit inside the laptop to give better performance and the power usability also depends on the CPU. No doubt that both Intel and AMD Ryzen has good CPU processing units. With this budget, you will get either Intel or AMD Ryzen with a good CPU having multiple cores. It is quite hard to get an Intel Core i5 processor, but you can get Intel Core i3 and AMD Ryzen processors with good performance. With this budget, you will get with processing speed low So that it doesn’t support games. Due to the basic processing speed, you can play only basic games.
If you have a good capacity of RAM then you can perform multiple tasks with good efforts. RAM means nothing but you can do a number of programs or applications within a particular time. To get a good experience, you have to select the RAM capacity before buying a laptop. In this budget, you will get the RAM with 4GB. With this ram capacity, you can watch movies, you can develop projects and you can also be supposed to use online requirements.
You have to keep in the mind these three specifications. These are the main specifications that make the laptop work fast. Now, I will provide you some features that will come under 25000. And I will also include the feature details you will get within this budget.
Best Laptops under 25000 in India
1. Acer Acer One Intel Pentium Gold
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 4415u (2M Cache, 2.3Ghz)
- Display: 14 inch HD(1366x768) , Intel HD Graphics 610
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 and Upto 32GB RAM Expandability with 2 DIMM Slots
- Storage: 1TB 5400 rpm HDD
Just like most other Acer laptop models out there, the Acer One Z2-485 mentioned here in this article can be a great budget option for all those who want a compact and portable unit. With this entry-level laptop offering, you get the Intel Premium Gold 4415U CPU, which offers 2 cores and 4 threads for decent performance.
While the base clock of 2.3 GHz is quite decent, there is no boost clock with this processor since it is not a core i3 processor. Thankfully, it uses the same iGPU as core i3 processors, which happens to be the Intel HD Graphics 610. For the given CPU performance rating, Acer has included 4 GB DDR4 RAM, which can be expanded up to 32 GB if needed.
2. Lenovo Ideapad S145
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 5405U processor, 2.3 Ghz speed, 2 cores, 2 Mb Smart Cache
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch HD (1366x768) Display | Anti Glare display
- Memory and Storage: 4 GB RAM | Storage 1 TB HDD
Here is another Lenovo IdeaPad S14 but with a different processor. If the one discussed earlier had the AMD A6 processor, this laptop comes equipped with the Intel Pentium Gold processor. Here are its essential features.
This model, S145, comes with an Intel Pentium Gold processor with a base clock speed of 2.30 GHz. The performance of this processor and the one discussed earlier are similar. This laptop also comes with 4GB DDR4 RAM that should be fine for regular use. It is not the ideal gaming laptop in any way.
3. Lenovo V145-AMD-A6
- Processor: AMD A6-9225 processor.
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home
- Display: 15.6-inch HD 1366 x 768) display
- Memory & Storage: 4 GB DDR4 RAM | 1TB HDD @ 5400 RPM
Powered by the AMD A6-9225 processor (Stoney-Ridge APU series) with a clock speed of 2.6 GHz to 3.5GHz. It is a great budget-friendly, business laptop, which is great for people on the go. It has a pre-loaded Windows 10 OS and 4 Gb Ram coupled with a 1TB hard disk.
Though the battery life isn’t something to boast about, the frame of the laptop is sturdy and has been tested to withstand everyday wear and tear. The display is a 15.6-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixels.
4. Lenovo Ideapad 110
- 2GHz AMD A6-7310 processor
- 4GB DDR3L RAM
- 500GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, Integrated GB Graphics
Lenovo Ideapad 110 IP110 15ACL laptop is powered by AMD APU Quad Core A6 Processor (6th Gen) processor with 4 GB DDR3 RAM. To store your heavy data it has a 500 GB hard disk drive. It has a 15.6’’ inches HD LED Backlit TN Glare Slim display to provide you quality view.
5. ASUS VivoBook 14
- Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor, 1.10 GHz (4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz, 4 Cores, 4 Threads)
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | Storage: 1TB SATA 5400RPM 2.5-inch HDD + empty 1x M.2 Slot for SSD storage expansion.
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 605
- Display: 14.0-inch (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
The VivoBook 14 from ASUS covers a wide price range as it comes with core i5’s which cost around 50k and here it is competing in the sub 25,000 segment.
The laptop comes with a plastic build and a pretty good design. The plastic build is supported by some metal rails inside. This laptop pretty much has the best design in the segment with pretty thin bezels all around (around 77% screen to body ratio) and a lightweight body (1.6 kg). The laptop is not that thin though coming at around 24 mm but it surely provides the build you expect for the price.
6. HP 14Q CS0009TU
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7020U processor, 2.3GHz base processor speed
- Operating System: This is a DOS-based laptop out of the box. You will need to install your own operating system (such as Windows) separately. Operating System disk not part of the package
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366x768) display | Intel HD 620 Graphics
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 |Storage: 1TB HDD
HP is a very popular brand for making good looking and a good quality laptop. And it proved with this laptop. On the design front, it looks very stylish with sparkling black color, and honestly, it gives a very premium feel. It’s not only good looking but build quality is also a prime point of this laptop.
The laptop comes with a very nice texture finishing on the c side, which gives a very premium feel while touching the palm rest area. The keyboard and touchpad are also good, especially the keys are very soft so you can enjoy your typing work.
7. ASUS VivoBook 15
- Processor: AMD Quad Core A10-9620P Processor, 2.5 GHz (2MB Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- Memory & Storage: 4GB Onboard DDR4 upgradeable upto 16GB RAM with | Storage: PCIe Gen3x2 NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD + 1x 2.5-inch SATA Slot for HDD/SSD Storage expansion
- Graphics: AMD Integrated Radeon R5 graphics
- Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
Asus is a leading name in the Indian market, as long as the phones and computer peripherals are concerned. The brand has been delivering solid products at a reasonable price range in the laptop niche. The ASUS Vivobook series leaves other products behind in the mentioned price range and tops the list.
Asus has built something amazing with ASUS VivoBook 15. This product shares a sturdy build quality, textured back panel, and brushed aluminum deck that offers a superb looking. It comes with a big trackpad that also supports gesture input. The keys are large space, less-click, this is what you expect from this price range.
How to Choose the Best Laptops under 25000?
1. Operating system: It is quite easy to have an operating system with windows 10 OS with this budget. You will also get student edition OS which stays a lifetime. Not only Windows 10, but you will also get extra specifications like Some pretty installed software. If the OS requirements are not reaching your aspects then better to go with DOS preferred OS.
2. Display: Mostly all of us prefer to carry less weight. With this budget, you will get a laptop under 2kgs. Which seems to be carried easily wherever you go. And then you also have to check the length and height of the laptop. We prefer to travel a lot, so the dimensions you are selecting should be easy to carry and it should look friendly.
3. Screen: some of the screens make our eyes get strained. If you prefer to work for more than 8 hours then choose a screen that is convenient for your eyes, so that the eyes don’t get hurt. We also have to check screen resolution while selecting the screen. We get Full HD resolution laptops within this budget. If the screen size is small then it will support distinct graphics. You will get easily from 14 inches to a 15.6-inch display in this budget. If you have anti-glare technology on your laptop screen then it will worth your money. It also gives protection to your eyes.
4. Graphics: Choosing the correct graphic card is important. You can not get a graphic card called NVidia GeForce GTX card with its budget. But you can still have a good graphic card named Intel integrated graphic card in your laptop within your budget. For the processors, Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5, and AMD ryzen are provided with this Intel integrated graphic card. Within this budget, you will get Intel integrated HD graphics 620 or you can choose Radon Vega 3 graphics for your budget.
5. Battery life: Battery life is important for a laptop. Because we do a lot of work and watch movies on a laptop. So the battery should give for more time. At least you have to get the laptop for 10 hrs after fully charged.
These are some extra features you need to select after choosing the three specifications. Some of the key points are:
- Make sure the laptop doesn’t give trouble during connection.
- These laptops will also be suitable for students. You are supposed to install any software.
- You can also expand your RAM from 4GB to 8GB by boosting.
- The screen resolution should be at least 1920×1080p
- For people who play games, this laptop doesn’t support high-performance games.