Best Smartwatch in India: In our day to day life we carry a watch to check the time. All the times we cannot check the mobile to know the time. In such cases, we prefer watch to see the time. Due to our busy work sometimes we forget the date. In some watches, we can also see day and month with time. While doing work watches makes you alert to do the work faster.
Have you ever seen a watch which can take calls? Do you want a watch with a touch screen? You need your watch with more features? Do you want to connect your watch with your mobile phone? Do you need your watch more professional?
To make you happy with your specifications we provide you with the best smartwatch In India. These smartwatches are for both men and women. We show you the best smart watch for boys as well as the best smartwatch for women’s also. These smartwatches not only shows month, date, and time. They will have many features.
I will list out some features that you will found within a Smartwatch:
- With this smartwatch you can send emails and messages and also you can interact with social media.
- You can make calls and also you can receive calls with your smartwatch.
- You can track GPS for directions if you forgot the route.
- You can track your phone with your smartwatch suppose if you lost your phone.
- In this smartwatch, you have a fitness tracker option which helps to do exercise.
- You can watch movies and videos at any time on your smartwatch.
- You can keep more contact with your smartwatch than your smartphone.
- A pedometer is available so that you can know the distance you walked.
- Calories burnt counter is available within your smartwatch.
- You can also see the temperature, cloud in your smartwatch.
These are some special features you can find in a smartwatch that you cannot see in a normal watch. Before buying a smartwatch you have to know what are the features to have in your smartwatch. Because you are spending some more on your smartwatch than a regular watch.
10 Best Smartwatch in India
1. Apple Watch Series 5
- GPS + Cellular
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
Apple watches series 5 is the latest iteration of smart wearable from Apple that succeeds the Apple watch 4 series.
Stuffed to the brim with cutting-edge features and fitness-related sensors that deliver precise data, the Apple watch series 5 is now the better, faster, and most reliable Apple watch ever
This smartwatch from Apple has a slightly larger 1.78-inch, 368 x 448 pixel AMOLED display which has a pixel density of 326 PPI. The display looks sharp, feels vibrant and the brightness levels are great as well.
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Compatibility : - Android : Android 5.0 (L OS)Â or higher, RAM 1.5GB above (Samsung/NonÂ Samsung) iOS : iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above
- Advanced Health Monitoring - Enhanced Running Analysis, Sleep Tracking, Blood Oxygen, 120+ Home Workout Programs
- Precision Rotating bezel for App Navigation, Leather Strap
- Circular Super amoled (360X360) , Full Color, Always On Display
The problem with Apple watches is that they are generally compatible with iOS devices. People not having an iPhone usually do not opt for the Apple Smartwatch. The Samsung Galaxy Watch is an ideal competitor to Apple Watch Series 6.
Among all smartwatches, the Galaxy Watch 3 is the one to watch out for because it combines smartphone-level productivity and leading health technology in a single premium device.
The innovative feature of this smartwatch is the precision rotating bezel for app navigation. It is available in a range of exciting colors. The magnificent display makes it easy for you to focus on what matters the most. At the same time, this smartwatch is slim and light to wear comfortably.
3. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Sleek Sporty Design in 4 Premium finishes
- Full Colour Super AMOLED with Always On Watchfaces
- Galaxy wearable app
- 24/7 Activity Tracking - 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM
This Samsung Smartwatch is available in Four premium designs and different colors. Black, Gold, Silver, and Green color are now available with dull effects. Best AMOLEDs with Full-colour watch faces. The Smartwatch has 20mm standard watch straps.
The all-time Activity Tracking system comes with this Smartwatch. The smartwatch provides the right information about all activities like running steps, heartbeat, and fitness level.
4. Fitbit Versa Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- 4+ day battery life
- Refer User Manual for Setup instructions and Troubleshooting steps under 'Product details
- Continuous heart rate. Syncing range: Up to 30 feet
- Apps, clock faces and notifications
It is sleek, thin, and doesn’t look bulky. It is so light that you won’t even feel you are wearing it. I believe unlike any other smartwatches out there, this would look super good on women.
The right side has two buttons and the left side has one button. On the left-hand side the Versa sports one main wake-up/back button, while on the right there are two smaller pauses and finish workout buttons. These are easy enough to press and proved to work perfectly while using the Versa for both focused exercise and day-to-day wear.
Agreed!! this smartwatch doesn’t look premium but it is made for fitness purposes and at this price tag and I think it’s pretty decent. It has a really long-lasting battery (lasting around 3 days depending on your usage).
5. Huawei Watch GT 2
- 1.39-inch AMOLED color screen
- Super long battery life, lasts for up to 2 weeks on a single charge
- Connectivity - Bluetooth 5.1. Compatible with Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later
- Continuous heart rate monitoring, supports resting heart rate, single heart rate, continuous heart rate, and other measuring features
Huawei Smart Watch GT 2 in one of the best smartwatches in India, smartwatches come in thick Basel and strong glass design very attractive emulator display with brightness, very easy user interface, interesting watch faces, it has features with 16 health activity functions as a running, walking, climbing etcetera.
Apart from this, in one of the best smartwatches in India, you can get GPS to navigate counts your steps also this watch track your heart rate track your health very interesting company and application ANR and strong battery backup, lightweight design vibrant display and traditional watch faces like display and loud and clear speakers in one of the best smartwatches in India.
6. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
No products found.
It’s not that surprising that Samsung has not altered the design of the Gear Sport smartwatch, unlike the previous models.
Samsung Gear Sport is available in Blue or Black colors and the firm offers “military-level” sturdiness. On the other hand, the blue choice is quite a subtle ink-like ton instead of a bright hue.
With Sport in its title, it is aimed at fitness. And with a 50-meter waterproof rating, it is particularly ideal for all the swimmers out there.
7. Noise Colorfit Pro 2
- Get a 1-year assured warranty from NOISE. Manage your warranty claims 24x7 by typing SUPPORT.GONOISE.COM in your browser's address bar
- The brilliant 1.3" colour display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colours with matching swappable straps
- 24x7 heart rate monitoring with the built in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes
Noise Colorfit Pro 2 is a 1.33-inch screen, lightweight, and comfortable smartwatch. The display screen of the watch comes with full capacitive touch, which ensures hassle-free controls.
The smartwatch comes with all health & fitness tracking functions, which makes it ideal smartwatch to wear at the gym and outdoors. Health & fitness tracking features of Noise Colorfit Pro 2 includes sleep monitoring, health tracking, step tracking, sedentary alarm, female cycle tracking, and calories burned.
Talking about battery life, Colorfit Pro 2 comes with a battery life of up to 10 days, just with a single charge. The battery life may slightly vary depending upon your usage.
8. HONOR Magic Watch 2
- SpO2 Monitor: It Automatically Detects the Oxygen Saturation Levels on Your Bloodstream, so you can keep a Track of your Overall Health
- 46mm (1.39-inch) AMOLED Color Full Touch Screen & Resolution 454 x 454
- Bluetooth Calls: Call, Answer, Decline calls & Call Waiting, Contacts list, Call Records
- Watch Faces Store: Multiple & Customizable Watch Faces
Honor is a sub-brand of well-known brand Huawei. Talking about specs it has an AMOLED display so thumbs up! though you don’t get any type of Corning gorilla glass protection.
It’s got all sensors with various activity tracking features. The company has provided an ARM Cortex M4 processor they say it’s a powerful dual chip processor, it’s got 16MB of ram and 128 Mb storage provided, it’s compatible with both android and ios, talking about battery it’s got 178 mAh Li-ion battery. Warranty is of 1 year with this Smartwatch
Some Special features to be there in a Smartwatch
- Android vs IOS
Suppose you buy an IOS smartwatch and your mobile phone is Android then you cannot connect them. Because Android smartwatches connect with only Android smartphones. And IOS smartwatches connect only with apple phones. So select the smartwatch according to your smartphone.
- Health App
If you have a habit of doing workouts daily then this health app helps you to do exercises. Because health app can track your heartbeat, can count the calories burnt. So having a health app for people who are doing yoga and exercise is necessary.
If you are new to some space and you don’t know the route then with the help of your smartwatch you can track the route and can reach to correct place.
- Battery life
You are connecting your smartwatch with your smartphone means you are receiving all the notifications. This consumes some battery. So the smartwatch you are choosing should have long lasting battery life because whatever the notifications you are receiving in your phone, the notifications are also receiving in your smartwatch.
- Water Proof
You are spending some more money on your smartwatch. It means it has to get for a long time. Smartwatch with waterproof helps to stay long. Because when the smartwatch is submerged into water it won’t damage and also during sudden rains also it won’t get damaged. So the smartwatch should have a waterproof feature to worth the money you spend on the smartwatch.
Selecting the smartwatch with a good brand makes the smartwatch have special features and they work for more time period. So spend some more little money to have the best brand smartwatch. Brand means you are having the smartwatch with new technology.
Some people carry a watch for professional purposes and some people for style. You are spending some more money and you buy a smartwatch of dull color and old model. It doesn’t look good to see even though you spend more money. So the smartwatch you are choosing should have a good look.
You receive all the notifications on your smartwatch. Some smartwatches display notifications with content hidden. And some smartwatches show notifications with messages. So choosing the display is your personal choice. Only some people know about this feature.
The strip of the smartwatch will leather and steel. Based on your work profession you have to choose your smartwatch. To look like a smartwatch professional you have to select a leather strip. To look at the smartwatch style you have to select the smartwatch strip with steel.
If you don’t want to spend more money on your smartwatch. Then keep a particular budget and select the particular features you want on your smartwatch. So that you can have your smartwatch within your smartwatch. People literally think that we have to spend money on smartwatches for sure. But the thing is you can select your smartwatch within your budget with specific features.
So simply spending more money on your smartwatch doesn’t worth for money. You have to select the best features to have the best smartwatch. For buying a smartwatch I will give you some tips so that you can select your features.
1. Check what features you need so the cost will be low. If you buy a watch with unwanted features then the watch will cost more and money will be wasted.
2. Buy the watch according to your work. Based on the work you have some specific features so the work profession is also important.
3. If you do exercise daily don’t forgot to have a health app. It helps you to do exercise with good features. So that you won’t be lazy to do Exercise.
4. If you don’t bother about the display shape then have a round display because it cost low.
5. Check whether the watch connects fast with your smartphone. Because some smartwatches give trouble during connection with mobiles.