Best Trimmer For Men: In these days for a better look, to look younger men used to trim. If you trim your beard then it looks clean and hygienic. For a better look at your beard, you should have a better trimmer. The trimmer you use should have self sharpening blades, length settings, and assorted combs. So to choose the best trimmer for men beginners will get confused to choose the best trimmer. So I will give you some tips to look at while you decide to buy the trimmer.
Best Trimmer For Men in India
1. Philips OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer
- Upto 45 minutes cordless use after 8 hour charging
- Trimming Range 1 - 4 mm
- Unique OneBlade can style, trim and shave, while keeping the skin feeling soft. Water resistant: Can be used wet or dry
- Each blade lasts up to 4 months
2. Braun Cordless and Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
- 2 detachable trimming combs with 25 length settings for the perfect trim, every time
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades for precision detail and styling
- Powerful Ni-MH batteries are fully charged in 1 hour to provide constant power for 50 minutes of cordless shaving
- A slide out detail trimmer allows for easy and efficient styling of beard lines
3. Philips Norelco Multigroom
- The Self-Sharpening Steel Blades Are Reinforced With Iron And Tempered For Maximum Strength. The Non-Corrosive Metal Can Be Rinsed With Water Without Rusting.;Powerful Lithium Battery Delivering 60 Minutes Of Run Time
- To Deliver Maximum Torque And Power, The Trimmer Includes A Full-Metal Motor And A Drive Train That'S Been Reinforced With Tempered Steel
- Our Unique Cutting Guards Are Reinforced With Ultra-Strong Fiberglass Material To Prevent Bending And Buckling, Ensuring An Even Trim Every Time
4. Philips Cordless & Corded Vacuum Beard Trimmer
- Captures up to 90% of cut hair for a mess-free trim
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use or use it plugged in
- Quick charge – gives you a full trim after just 5 min of charging
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0.5 - 10mm with 0.5mm precision
5. Ustraa Chrome Beard Trimmer
- Large titanium coated T-Shaped blades, sturdy ABS combs that don't rattle, better comb locking mechanism and self-sharpening blade edge that give you the perfect trim, every time.
- It runs on a smartphone like Lithium ion battery which gives 90-120 minutes of cordless usage time with a quick charge time of just 60 minutes.
- Sleek body design that gives you a better grip, LCD battery indicator and a kickass chrome finish that looks as good as your beard.
6. Lifelong 2 Hours Quick Charge Beard Trimmer
- 1 year brand warranty from date of purchase. Full refund of money or replacement with brand new product in case of any issues with product. Call us on: +919711558877 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length Adjustment - The trimmer can trim between 0.4-10mm comb settings. Stainless steel blades ensure precise trim throughout
- Trimmer can last for 60 minutes with continuous usage. Requires 2 hours to get charged fully
- Cord and cordless usage: Use the trimmer cordless, on the go. Can also be used while the trimmer is getting charged
7. SYSKA Stainless Steel Blade Grooming Trimmer
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use with 2 hours charging
- 10 lock-in length settings, 1- 10mm with 0.5mm precision with 3 changeable attachments
- Trimmer comes with self-sharpening stainless steel blades
- HT3333K light weight compact design makes it travel friendly
Factors you have to Consider before Buying the Best Trimmer For Men
While buying the trimmer the first thing you have to think about is the brand. Because branded products will work for a longer time and gives a better output. So that you will be aware of which trimmer will work best. With these branded trimmers you can experience the top grade output in the home itself. So you have to look into these brands and some particular brands will have signature features that are well designed so that the output will be precise. So choose the top-rated brands so that it stays long and it gives better performance.
2. Trimmer’s Types: Coming two trimmers there are two types. Based on the hair type we have to choose the best trimmer accordingly. The two types are:
- Rotatory Trimmers: These rotatory trimmers are invented by the brand Philips. These trimmers will have rotor blades on the top of the trimmer so that they rotate while trimming the hair. These trimmers are very flexible and while trimming it makes less noise. These trimmers will work better for cutting coarse and thick hair with good Shaving contours. But these trimmers are not good for a clean shave. And to clean the trimmer also these are very hard to remove.
- Foil Trimmers: These are the first beard trimmers that came into the market. At the head of the trimmer, it is covered with a film of foil. And at the bottom of the head, there are also oscillating blades with two sets. It works faster and it takes less time to trim. These trimmers will give clean output and to clean the trimmer also it is easy to remove. These foil trimmers work in two directions both vertical and horizontal. The thing is Foil trimmers are very noisy while working.
3. Cordless or Corded Trimmers:
Corded trimmers are the ones where you have to connect with the power adapter while you are using them. Whereas for cordless trimmers we no need to connect to the power adapter. These cordless trimmers have to be charged before using the trimmer with the help of a cord or charging station.
So you can use these cordless trimmers wireless. For continuous trimming corded ones are the best but you have to trim in a specific place. But cordless trimmers will work in a shorter time and you can carry these trimmers wherever you want. But you are unable to choose one from this type, then there are also trimmers that work with both corded and cordless.
4. Blade Type:
While buying a trimmer, if you want it with the best advantages then the thing you have to look at is blade type. If even they work with high mobility and they have more settings some blades will become after some days of use. So to get better output with better performance choose the blade with better material. The material used for blades is of four types. They are :
- Carbon Steel Blade: Carbon steel blades are not highly durable and these blades will get rusted very quickly. These trimmers are good for dense beards and also for precise trimming. To prevent rusting you have to choose the blades with titanium coating.
- Titanium Blades: Titanium blades are highly durable. There will be no corrosion or rusting in these titanium blades. Due to better performance, these titanium blades are more expensive when compared with other blades.
- Stainless Steel Blades: Almost all of the best trimmers blades are coated with stainless steel. These stainless steel blades are highly durable and the blades will have sharp edges. The blades will not get rusted and you will get a better output.
- Ceramic Blades: Ceramic blades are fragile when compared to other blades. But these blades are ultra-sharp. So better to handle with care.
5. Battery Charge Time:
Battery charging time is the important thing to consider. Almost all of the trimmers will take four to six hours to charge. Some of the good trimmers have a quick charge option and you can trim within five minutes of time. So if you choose the bad trimmer then the trimmer will stop working in the middle of your trimming.
These are the topmost features to be considered while choosing the best trimmer. But the trimmer you choose should have better battery running time and a good trimming level of settings. So having all these better features make the best trimmer.