Semi Automatic vs Fully Automatic Washing Machine: Washing clothes is a very tough job and it takes a lot of time to clean the clothes. Many people are not interested to wash clothes. Especially if the clothes are having more strain marks then we have to spend a lot of time to clean the clothes. Technology makes our job easy with these washing machines. Washing machines will clean the clothes very fastly in a hygienic way. Washing machines save time and wash clothes with different modes.
Washing machines are of two types of semi automatic and fully automatic. And it will be a bit of confusion to choose between the two. To get a clear idea I will give you the information in detail about both advantages and disadvantages of these two types of washing machines. Fully automatic machines perform the job in an automatic way there is no need to interfere in the middle. Whereas in semi automatic washing machines it doesn’t perform the job in an automatic way. You have to perform some activities in the middle.
1. Fully Automatic Washing Machines:
These washing machines are again categorized into two types. One is the front load washing machine and the other one is a top load washing machine. As we know that fully automatic machine performs the work automatically there is no work to be done in middle. These Fully automatic washing machines have different modes to wash the clothes. The thing you have to do is you have to select a washing program and start the washing machine.
The clothes will be washed with cleanliness and hygiene automatically after some period of time. These Fully automatic washing machines help to do jobs automatically as well as efficiently clean in a hygienic way. There is an additional feature called a built-in heating mode for hot washing. Although Fully automatic washing machines are expensive, these washing machines wash the clothes efficiently. Now let us discuss the two types of washing machines in fully-automatic washing machines.
Top Load Washing Machines: As in the name of the washing machines we have to drop the clothes from the top of the washing machines. These top load washing machines have a continuous water supply and use the water whenever there is a need. These washing machines have a single tub for both washing and drying. Front load washing machines have fewer programs when compared to front load washing machines. Due to fewer programs, top load washing machines are lesser in price compared to front load washing machines. And you can add the clothes in the middle of the process also.
Front load washing machines: Front load washing machines are very strong with more washing programs and modes. Among all washing machines, they perform the best washing and they don’t make more noise during washing. In these washing machines also there is only one tub to wash and dry, and you have to wash clothes from the front. Front load washing machines consume less power compared to top load washing machines. Due to more washing programs, these washing programs are more expensive.
Advantages of the Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
- The washing program will be done automatically in Fully automatic washing machines.
- There is no need for the interruption in the middle of washing in these washing machines.
- These machines have advanced technology with more washing programs.
- They wash clothes clean and they occupy less space.
- The clothes will be cleaned in hygiene.
Disadvantages of the Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
- Fully automatic washing machines consume more electricity when compared to Semi automatic washing machines.
- Due to more options and modes in Fully automatic washing machines, they are more expensive than Semi automatic washing machines.
2. Semi automatic Washing Machines:
Semi automatic washing machines are lesser in price and they spread in the market widely. These washing machines are not automatic you have to do some jobs in middle. In these washing machines, you have to pour water into the tub before you are going to wash the clothes. After the washing of clothes has done you have to remove the water from the tub. Semi automatic washing machines consume less water and you can save water also. These washing machines have two tubs one for washing and the other one for drying the clothes. These Semi automatic washing machines are efficient for energy.
Advantages of Semi Automatic Washing Machines :
- Semi automatic washing machines are cheaper when compared to Fully-automatic washing machines.
- There is no continuous water flow so that you can save water.
- These machines also take less time to wash clothes.
Disadvantages of Semi Automatic Washing Machines:
- These machines are not automatic.
- You have to perform some job manually.
- The performance of washing is less when compared to Fully-automatic washing machines.
- And in these Semi automatic washing machines, there is a chance of shock.
These are the differences, advantages, and disadvantages of fully automatic washing machines and Semi automatic washing machines. After reading this information you can choose the washing machine accordingly. Based on your family you have to choose the capacity of the washing machines.